-What if I tell you that you can still travel world wide but at the same time same money while you are at it, sounds too good to be true ? Well no its real you can!
Ways to save money while traveling world wide
1. Book your flight months in advance
Great websites to look for deals on flights are as follows.
2. Look for the fight hotel that fits your budget but in a great area so you save money on the traveling going around town each day
My favorite top hotels I recommend
- St Regis
rates from $839/night.
- Marriott Hotel Group
rates from $299/night.
rates from $699/night.
- Four seasons (5 star high end hotel)
rates from $503 - $1,000/night.
- Borgo Egnazia, Savelletri di Fasano, Italy
rates from $241/night. Includes daily breakfast, $100 spa credit.
3. look for resorts that offer food package deals and that will be your best-friend when traveling
Everything but the stress
Example of what some locations include Inclusive Getaway packages include:
Breakfast, lunch and dinner at resort restaurants
Standard brand liquor, local beer, house wine by the glass and non-alcoholic beverages
Some locations also include Unlimited access to health club and tennis courts
Select resort packages may include non-motorized hotel water sports, Kids’ Club activities, discounts for golf, massages and merchandise
Hotels that offer breakfast packages included in your stay
Sleep Inn: hot breakfast free
Hyatt Hotels: free breakfast
Quality Inn: Full hot breakfast
Clarion: Complimentary breakfast at many locations
Clarion Pointe: Better-for-you breakfast with fresh and nutritious items
MainStay Suites: Continental breakfast with oatmeal station
Econo Lodge: Continental breakfast
Country Inns & Suites By Carlson
Some of the options you are most likely to see
-Create your own omelet
-Biscuits and gravy
-Bacon, eggs and toast
4. Save money on how many luggages you take on your trip and use luggage organizers
This is a great way to use every inch of space on your luggage and take advantage to save money. and not pay extra for extra carry ons or extra bags on each flight
My top favorite ways to organize my luggage
Electronic Cord Organizer